Monday 16 April 2012

belated procrastination

After two very busy social weekends, this is going to be the one to settle into some writing and performing, I promise!

I’ll be on 3 counties radio on Wednesday morning, at about 8.20am to discuss some issues of the day, as well as to offer a new poem. I’ll also get working on the plan for Stony Live. There will be another (after last year’s successful) “An Evening with the Bard and Friends” on Thursday 7th June. It’ll be a top-notch evening of stimulating performance poetry with a little light music. Free entry too, with donations going towards Stony Live. I do also have to finish a piece on the topic of Stony Live as well, although again I’m scratching my head and worrying that what I’m working on is a little off-topic.

Also, there’s another meet for Stony Paint Jam, so I have to get some more poets confirmed for the poetry stage for that weekend (get in touch if you want to perform there!), and I still have to plan logistics for a couple of festivals I’m performing at over the next few weeks. If anyone is interested in volunteering at the International Festival in July, there’s a recruitment meeting at MK Gallery on Wednesday too. I’m hoping to get involved as this festival is big news, and it’ll be all hands on deck to make it happen! Get the lowdown right here: http://www.ifmiltonkeynes.org/volunteering.html

Meantime, I have to find some time to sit and assemble a few ideas and scribbles into actual poems!
for more of this, but less of that, two-step over to: http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Buckinghamshire/Milton-Keynes/MK11

No comments:

Post a Comment